Alberta, Here We Come!
Today I’m off to Alberta.
I’m heading out with three friends for a quick little trip to celebrate our friend Michele’s 70th birthday. Four women, five days in the Rockies, and, undoubtedly, lots of laughs along the way.
The road between Banff and Jasper is spectacular. Even though I’ve made the trip before, I never get tired of seeing the Canadian Rockies.
I’m usually up for doing some hiking and exploring off the beaten track. However, this time around it will be a little more laid back. I know we’ll be taking longer lunches, doing some shopping and enjoying some scenic drives.
Hopefully, we’ll also get lucky and see some bears and moose along the way.
Even though it will be a shorter trip, I’m looking forward to sharing one of the most beautiful places on Earth with good friends.
I hope to find to to blog along the way, so stay tuned. I’m sure I’ll have some stories, photos and maybe a little Alberta adventure to share with you while we’re there.
Alberta, here we come!

I've only made on trip to the Rockies but many different days within that trip. It was wonderful. Do enjoy the Icefields Parkway for me.
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing so wonderful as being in an interesting place with a group of good friends who travel well together! I will look forward to your updates along the road (or when you return!)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Enjoy every moment. In 1999 we took off from Ohio to visit all across Canada from Manitoba to the International Border Park at Alberta as we came back into the US. Loved it all.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteSounds like so much fun with a fun group of friends!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun trip. Bon voyage.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog. This sounds like a fun adventure with friends. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI would love to take that ride, but only in the sunlight.
ReplyDelete