31 Days, 31 Posts … What’s Next?
Photo by Amelia Bartlett on Unsplash
Well, that's a wrap on another Ultimate Blog Challenge!
Thirty-one days ago, I challenged myself to write 31 posts in 31 days, and I'm happy to say I made it.
More than anything, this challenge got me back into the habit of writing consistently. It reminded me how much I enjoy writing and sharing our travels, life in retirement, and the everyday moments in between. I also have a much clearer idea of where I want this blog to go.
One of the best parts of the month was connecting with so many fellow bloggers. Thank you to everyone who stopped by, left a comment, or offered encouragement along the way. A special thank you to Paul for hosting another Ultimate Blog Challenge and bringing us all together.
So, what's next?
My goal is simple: keep the momentum going.
I'll continue writing about life in retirement, family, and travel - and this fall I'll be lucky enough to combine all three as we head off on another family adventure.
I'll also be keeping up with many of your blogs, and I hope we'll continue to meet around the the blogs..
Until then, I'll see you around the blogosphere... and for those joining in, I'll see you again in October for the next Ultimate Blog Challenge.
The challenge by be over, but the journey certainly isn’t.

Beautifully said. Congratulations on accepting the challenge and perservering. I love your momentum!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 31 posts, Barbara. It was a pleasure reading you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Barbara! 🎉 I’ve loved travelling around Newfoundland with you this month, from the puffins and Gros Morne to the road-trip organisation and that unforgettable introduction to a cod! 😅 As for what comes next for me, I’m hoping to continue writing regularly, but perhaps not every single day. This challenge has shown me how much consistency can create, but it has also shown me that rest belongs in the creative process too. (to be honest, I'm exhausted! 🫠 😅) Thank you for being such a lovely visitor to my blog. 🥰
ReplyDeleteIt was wonderful to see Newfoundland through your eyes! And your post about Gander really touched my heart. Thanks for sharing your experiences. And congratulations on writing 31 great posts. I hope to see you in October.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your trips and looking at the photos. I appreciate you sharing them. I can honestly say that, like Tamara, you're a good travel presenter. I'll see you at the next UBC. Blog on!
ReplyDelete